Running These Persistent Worlds

Hello StilleVande and other Owners

I would like to address something that is on my mind - I have a good thing going here running my world and things are just getting better and better..

but I am wondering how long do you intend to allow us to run server off your machine because it keeps striking at me that one day your going to inform us " sorry guys but I have to close this down" after short period..

I know thing "end sooner or later" but I was wondering would we get a few years using this on your virtual machine??

I don't want to sound such a kill joy or negative but its something we all need to add because your running so many??

Hope you hear from you soon

Sorry if this message sounds awful..

L0BSTER

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blog Entries
    It makes complete sense for a person to think of this man. Usually free services are flaky, or a way to bring in additional money to some degree.

I have 6 servers that is completely owned by me that I run servers off of, so all hardware is paid for.

I was originally going to use them for bitcoin mining, but I decided to do this because, well..... I simply love the game.

I have no intention of ever bringing down the service or make people pay for it.

The only thing I can think of that may cause me to shut down the service is losing my job (which will probably never happen, lol). If that does happen, I will put a Patreon up for everyone to assist paying for the internet service until a new job opportunity arises.

But, we've been going on for almost a year now. Hopefully we will be doing this for another 10 years
    Owner of StilleVande.com
    Old school Gamer and Dad.
    Lover of Speedruns.

Written more than often, but still it needs to be written again: THANK YOU for taking your part in keeping NWN alive! Thumbs up!