They went on to share a few details about the upcoming 2.5 patch for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition. They also leaked the theme to a (possible) future module contest for NWN:EE: “Kill Phil.”
Here’s a quick summary of the highlights from the livestream:
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Head Start got a new patch today. Check out the NWN:EE Head Start Patch Notes v74.8156 here.
- If you haven’t heard, the Head Start program is an Early Access to Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. Pre-order the game today on Beamdog and to get access. This is your chance to try new enhancements, share ideas on the forums about what you think may improve Neverwinter Nights.
- Don’t forget to vote for the suggestions you like the most on the Input Trello board and follow the development process on theRoadmap Trello board.
- By popular request, the main menu music now defaults to the original Neverwinter Nights theme. In the .ini settings you can now choose between the Original Campaign main theme, the HotU main theme, the Witch’s Wake main theme and the Wyvern Crown of Cormyr main theme. Any of the .BMU files may be chosen for your main menu music.
- Support for Normal and Specular Maps has been included in this patch. This is an early version of the feature and we’re continuing to work on it.